Approx. Rs 53 / LitreGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Acid Value||25 - 30|
|Flash Point||180 - 190 Degree C|
|Saponification Value||175 - 180|
|Titre Value||Less than 10 Degree C|
|Specific Gravity||0.90 - 1.92|
PasandTMRapeseed Oil RO100 has erucic acid which contains mono unsaturated fatty acid content of 42%-54%. It has many of the same uses as mineral oils, but it is more readily biodegradable. The Carbon chain is C22, resulting in a higher boiling point than other vegetable Oils.
Features and Benefits
· It has excellent lubricating and emulsifying properties.
· It has a low titer value and high saponification value.
· It has a high flash point.
· PasandTM RO100 is used in Drilling Mud Chemicals as a lubricant.
· It is also used as an anti-foaming agent in oil drilling, paint, and oil cutting tools.
· It is also used in the lubricant and construction application.
Safety & Handling
The material must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.
Store in a dry, well-ventilated area. Keep container closed. Keep away from heat, sparks, and flames.
Explore More Products