We are one of the leading manufacturer and supplier of Specialty Chemicals, which is processed after intensive research. The chemicals offered by us are well known in the market for their attributes like purity, hygienic, highly effective and accurate composition. Our products are stringently checked on varied parameters so as to ensure that we are delivering the premium quality product in the market. These products are widely used in industrial applications.
Construction chemicals manufactured by PasandTM is currently supplied to:
· G R Infra (Porbandar-Dwarka project and Lokhandi Sawargaon project)
· BASF (Taloja, Kolkata, Chennai, Gurgaon, Chennai and Bangalore),
· Fosroc (Ankleshwar, Rudrapur & Bangalore),
· Gammon India Ltd (Kolkata),
· L&T (Dholera smart city),
· Fairmate (Vadodara)
· MYK Schomburg (Hyderabad),
· CAC (Mumbai),Chryso (Mumbai & Chennai)
We manufacture and supply Crude Glycerinacross the gamut of industries including animal feed, plywood, paper, lubricants, adhesives, metals, paints, leather, glass, ceramics, rubber and textile.
Cutting Oil (Supreme) – PasandTM Cutting Supreme.Cutting Oil (Ultra) – PasandTM Cutting Ultra .
|Wire Drawing Soap.|
|Soft Soap White.|
|Soft Soap Brown.|
|Tall Oil Soap.|
MIVAN Shuttering Oil – PasandTMMRO-MIVAN
PasandTMMRO-MIVAN is a premium quality, environmentally friendly, non-hazardous and ready-to-use shuttering oil specifically designed for all kinds of Aluminium formworks including MIVAN. It delivers excellent non-staining surface finish.
Features and Benefits
· It gives excellent finish and performance for all Aluminium shuttering formworks including MIVAN.
· It does not stain concrete.
· It minimises surface blemishes.
· It extends the usable life of aluminium formwork.
PasandTMMRO-MIVAN is ready to use. No additional hydrocarbon like petrol, diesel or kerosene required. It can be applied with roller brush, or spray.
Coverage: 16 to 18 m2per litre.
: Dark Colour Liquid
Specific Gravity (30°C)
: 1.00 – 1.01
: 8 - 9
Viscosity B4 cup (30°C)
: 20 – 35 seconds
PasandTMMRO-MIVAN is packaged in 200 litre HDPE drums. Private labelling and customised packing is also available on request. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area. Keep container closed. Keep away from heat, sparks and flames.
Safety & Handling
Material must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.